Mood Indigo & Other Luminaries – on the subject of mood lighting
Get “In the Mood” with these lighting ideas:
Interior design is often a winding road.. and with lighting it can go anywhere. Here are some ideas to change the mood in a room, adding atmosphere – a particular ambience.
Here is a creative use of lighting to create atmosphere or ambience in an interior space..
Lighting produces a sensory affect not unlike scent and music, setting the tone for what is happening in the room.
Unsaturated color was bleak, and bright colors were happy ..
Dimmers are the key; they provide control over our personal theater. They can be adjusted low to immediately melt away stress or create romance
Color and lighting are your medium and you are the creator.
*Products for the brave-new-world of mood lighting from Philips:
*Fabulous Emteq /Quasar Mood Lighting System
*Provides both product and education in the broad subject of lighting possibilities.
Image Links and Names:
http://www.residential-landscape-lighting-design.com/gallery – Mirror Reflector Panel
1. www.avforums.com – Better Homes and Gardens Lighting Idea
2. www.modmods.com – The Urban Garden
3. www.denoxa.com – Interior Lighting in a Modern Apartment
4. www.sanyartspace.com – Smoon Waterproof Lighting
5. www.furniturefashion.com – Symetrics Modern Bathroom Concepts from Dornbracht
6. www.trendir.com – Kaldewei Bathroom with LED Mood Lighting
7.Â www.vizaaj.com – Mood Lighting
8. flickr.com – Mood Lighting Inside the Vinyl Bar
9.http://tabule.ca/ www.tripadvisor.com – Tabule Restaurant, Toronto, CA
10. Dusk in Late July
11. www.mmlkaalmlak.mam9.com – Egyptian Vacation
12. http://www.amillionlives.net/ – Mood Lighting – Setting the Right Mood
13. www.landscapeis.com – Custom Lighting
14. www.lifescapecolorado.com – Mediterranean Landscape
More from Classic Color Series:
Varying Degrees of Verdigris - An Assortment of Greens Classic Color Series Malachite The color verdigris comes from malachite, which is the oldest known green pigment having been used since antiquity. The mineral was crushed and ground, and used by the Egyptians as paint, jewelry, and eye shadow. In Egypt…